Abdullateef works chiefly on dispute resolution, tax advisory, and real estate engagements. He routinely represents clients in proceedings before the superior courts of record in Nigeria. He also provides regulatory, transaction support, and general commercial and corporate law services, including start up support and business advisory services to indigenous and multinational clients.
- Dispute Resolution & Litigation
- Energy & Utilities
- Corporate & Investment
- Technology, Media & Telecom
- Associate Fellow, Society of Advanced Legal Studies (SALS), London
- Member, International Bar Association
- Member, Young International Council for Commercial Arbitration
- Member, Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG) of the London Court of International Arbitration
- Member, International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)
- Member, African Bar Association
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association – Section on Business Law
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association – Young Lawyers’ Forum
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association
University of Lagos : LLB.
Nigerian Law School: BL.