Chibuike has experience spanning across several sectors and practice areas. He is currently developing specialization in taxation, energy & utilities, project development & finance, as well as corporate and investment law,
He commenced his practice at the law firm of Idowu Sofola & Co and has since then been engaged actively in dispute resolution, tax advisory, real estate engagements, transaction support and general commercial and corporate law services to indigenous and multinational clients. He routinely represents clients in proceedings before the superior courts of record in Nigeria.
- Dispute Resolution & Litigation
- Energy & Utilities
- Financial Services
- Project Development & Finance
- Capital Market & Securities
- Corporate & Investment
- Technology, Media & Telecom
- University of Lagos: LL. B
- Nigerian Law School: BL.
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association