Cyril is involved in the tax advisory, dispute resolution, labour and employment law, data protection, wealth succession and real estate transactions advisory. He has Master of Laws (LLM) and a Doctorate Degree (Phd) in Law of Taxation. He has held the position of the Head of Department (HOD) of International Law & Jurisprudence and the Coordinator of the Postgraduate Program of the Faculty of Law, Enugu State University of Science & Technology, where he has taught for years as a lecturer. He represents clients in proceedings before tax tribunals and superior courts of record in Nigeria.
He is a highly self-motivated, passionate, result oriented and an addict of value addition anywhere he finds himself. He has been published internationally and locally, and the latest creative output is titled; “Reconstructing the Treaty Network”, where he is the Nigerian Branch Reporter for Subject 1, of the International Fiscal Association (IFA) Congress 2020 at Cancun, Mexico, already published on its website with the following links for the abstract and the article/report; https://www.ifa.nl/my-ifa/cahiers/2020/105a/nigeria.
- Dispute Resolution and Tax Advisory Services to an IOC, on the application of CIT, VAT, WHT, CGT, to a PSA with respect to an OPL as a result of a Resolution Agreement.
- Dispute Resolution and Advisory services to an IOC on applicable Royalty rate and computations pursuant to a PSC and the Nigerian amended DOA.
- Capacity-Building Training for State Counsel and Investigators in Various Government Agencies in Adamawa State with respect to the Administration of Criminal Justice Law, 2018 of the State.
- Technical Consultant to a J4A/DFID sponsored pro bono programme for indigent inmates for 13 months.
- Dispute resolution for an indigenous oil and gas company at the Federal High Court and Court of Appeal.
- Wealth succession advisory service to a HNP.
- Tax Practice and Advisory Services
- Corporate and Commercial Transactions
- Dispute Resolution
- Labour & Employment
- Data protection
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Election Petition Law
- Oil and Gas Law
- Constitutional Law
- Real Estate & Property Law Corporate and Investment
- Technology, Media & Telecom
Member, International Fiscal Association (IFA)
Member, Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN)
Member, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb), UK
Member, Commonwealth Bar Association (CBA)
Member, Nigerian Bar Association (NBA)
Member, National Association of Law Teachers (NALT)
2004 Enugu State University of Science & Technology (ESUT) Enugu: LLB.
2006 Nigerian Law School: BL.
2011 Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State: LLM
2016 Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State: Phd