Nduka represents indigenous and multinational clients on an extensive range of regulatory, transactional and tax-related matters. He has over 20 years’ combined experience in teaching, research, litigation, commercial and corporate legal advisory services, tax practice, public sector administration and public-sector consultancy. Nduka worked in the tax practice of KPMG Professional Services before founding Ikeyi Shittu & Co. in 2005. He was also the Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Enugu State of Nigeria, from July 2007 to May 2011.
Nduka has published several articles in local and international journals on commercial and business law, especially in the areas of taxation, arbitration, corporate governance, foreign investment regulation and technology transfer. He has been engaged as speaker at various seminars and training workshops.
He is described in Who’s Who Legal: Nigeria 2018 as “an exceptional expert in taxation and finance” with “excellent communication and deep analytical skills”.
- Dispute Resolution & Litigation
- Project Development & Finance
- Corporate and Investment
- Energy & Utilities
- Government & Regulatory
- Financial Services
- Technology, Media & Telecom
- Labour & Employment
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria
- Member, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, London
- Honorary Fellow, Association of Fellows and Legal Scholars, for Center for International Legal Studies, Austria